Location: Huntsville Alabama or telework
Part Time Position beginning October 1st, 2021
Market Competitive Salary and Benefits
Blackrock Strategy is looking for a reliable Research Analyst who will be responsible for interpreting, analyzing, researching, and presenting data.
Areas of Expertise:
- Develops and maintains advanced research techniques to identify required data, interpret the data, and present it in a concise, clear, and professional product.
- Competency in research tools, source citations, and production tools to include MS software, Adobe, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive.
- Analyzes reports for questionable source data or assessment procedures.
- Prepares and presents reports detailing recommendations to decision-making groups, management, and executive leadership.
- Monitors developments in technology that may alter research and analysis processes and potential.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High School diploma and some college credits towards a degree program.
- Research and analyze required information.
- Recognize trends and make appropriate predictions.
- Capable of quickly learning and creatively solves new problems.
- Negotiate and settles differences quickly and peacefully.
- Individual must be a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a productive part of a team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Individual must accept and meet all program standards and guidelines
- Individual should possess reasonable interactive and social skills
- Individual must work collaboratively with team members
Ability to read in English to analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, government regulations, and procedure manuals. Ability to write in English for routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions, and probabilities to practical situations. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Statistics formalized training, skill set, and on-the-job application is highly desired.
Ability to solve practical problems by defining the problem, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions. Ability to apply common sense.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have a valid driver’s licenses issued by state of residence. Must have or be able to obtain a Top-Secret level security clearance with access to sensitive compartmented information. Must have a valid United States passport.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and see.
Sit or stand for periods of time. Ability to lift and carry 30+ pounds of gear up to 100m. Other physical demands included (but not exclusive of) use of ladders and steps, lift or team lift heavy equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job requires travel overseas and to military field-like conditions. These operations have the potential to be extremely dangerous and operators in this field can be subject to direct and indirect risks.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to Resume@blackrockstrategy.com.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Blackrock Strategy LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.