Counterintelligence Analyst (Level II)
Counterintelligence Analyst (Level II)
Location: Huntsville Alabama
Full Time Position contingent on a January 2022 contract award.
Market Competitive Salary and Benefits
Blackrock Strategy is looking for Counterintelligence Analysts to support TEAMS- Next Security and Counterintelligence. Candidate must be a motivated analyst with a background in DoD CI preferably in missile defense. The analyst will conduct analytical tasks using proven techniques and processes within a specific functional/task area. The position is in support of Missile Defense Agency at Redstone, AL.
- The Counterintelligence Analyst executes analytical tasks utilizing both analytical techniques and processes. The Analyst develops and/or utilizes analytic tools, techniques, and processes for technical and/or administrative support activities. The most qualified candidates will apply oral and written communication skills.
- Contributes to planning and implementation of large programs.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree relevant to the Security/CI fields preferred.
- 1-3+ years’ experience working on missile defense-related or other complex, large DoD programs / projects.
- Works independently and/or leads teams to analyze and resolve problems.
- Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) Security Professional Education Development (SPeD) certified for Security preferred.
- Experience with counterintelligence research analysis and writing analytically-sound finished intelligence products.
- Experience writing intelligence reports, to include Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs), Notices of Intelligence Potential (NIP), Contact Memorandums (CMs), Collection Emphasis Messages (CEMs), and Operational and Investigative correspondence consistent with current agency and community standards.
- Experience using Intelligence Community message handling and retrieval systems such as Multimedia Messaging (M3), Think Analyze Connect (TAC), CHROME, CRATE, etc.
- Demonstrates experience leveraging and integrating Intelligence Analysis into the CI Operational Cycle.
- Experience working CI investigations, providing analytic support to CI investigations and collection and HUMINT operations.
- Ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of products.
There are limited supervisory responsibilities with this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Top Secret DoD Security Clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Must have an active Secret clearance upon hire and the ability to maintain a clearance during employment.
Ability to read in English to analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, government regulations, and procedure manuals. Ability to write in English for routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions, and probabilities to practical situations. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Statistics formalized training, skill set, and on-the-job application is highly desired.
Ability to solve practical problems by defining the problem, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions. Ability to apply common sense.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have a valid driver’s licenses issued by state of residence. Must have or be able to obtain a Top-Secret level security clearance with access to sensitive compartmented information. Must have a valid United States passport.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and see.
Sit or stand for periods of time. Ability to lift and carry 30+ pounds of gear up to 100m. Other physical demands included (but not exclusive of) use of ladders and steps, lift or team lift heavy equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job requires travel overseas and to military field-like conditions. These operations have the potential to be extremely dangerous and operators in this field can be subject to direct and indirect risks.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to Resume@blackrockstrategy.com.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Blackrock Strategy LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.